Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Unhappy

Well, didn't take very long. I'm buried in late homework, and the familiar feeling of hopelessness is right back on top of me. I'm not interpreting things in terms of situations and circumstances like I was just a few weeks ago. Instead, I'm right back to thinking I am terrible. It's my fault I screwed myself in my classes, and I can't accept anyone telling me that it's otherwise. There was nothing else to do but my homework. It was all very clear. Get it done. And every time, I have avoided it. Now, I'm skipping classes and neglecting basic needs and just blowing the situation way out of proportion. The thing that makes me feel pinned down is that I don't really see when I will have the opportunity to catch back up! I look at my schedule and my commitments, and I really just don't feel like I have the opportunity to right all these wrongs. Work, family, and chores - all get in the way. I spent my last few weekends doing everything but homework, and really never gave myself a chance to get better. And now I feel like I'm right back in the same place as before. Arggh!

No comments:

Post a Comment